We love that Wet-it Cloths are environmentally friendly and so versatile! Each cloth lasts at least 6 months! Of course, these cloths make great alternatives to paper towels and sponges, but there is so much more they can do! We created a list of 10 less obvious ways you can use your wet-it cloth throughout your day.
10 less obvious uses for your Wet-it:
- Clean stainless steel appliances and mirrors for a lint free clean!
- Use under a bowl or dish for slip resistance
- Lay washed veggies or fruit on to dry
- Use as a spoon rest while cooking
- Keep handy during a messy baby mealtime
- Polish silver
- Wash your car
- Use as a washcloth in the shower
- Wet and freeze as a teething toy for babies
- Bring as the perfect hostess gift!