Memorial Day is this weekend! For many of us that means boating, beach, and fun in the sun! Do you have your plans set yet? Family get-togethers and backyard BBQs are usually on our schedule for the long weekend. Talk about pot luck heaven!! Picking the perfect dish to bring is key, something delicious yet simple because hey, you need to relax too! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a recipe that will be the hit of the party. Mississippi Pot Roast is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. Just 5 ingredients and a crock pot. Yes, that’s it!
- Plain pork tenderloin or chicken
- 1 jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 1 package of au jus gravy mix
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray
- Add in your choice of meat
- Sprinkle the au jus gravy mix and ranch dressing mix on the meat
- Add 8 peppers, no juice. The more peppers the spicier the meat will be so adjust according to how spicy you’d like it.
- Add the butter on top
- Cook on low for 8 hours
Now that we’ve got the recipe finished, let’s talk serveware. The Nora Fleming serving pieces and mini attachments are so fun and festive! Grab a Square Platter and a Sparkly Star Attachment and you’re all set. Can’t choose just one mini attachment?? Right now, buy 9 mini attachments and get the Attachment Keepsake Box for free!! Redeem in store or online. Use the discount code MINIS at checkout. View all of our Nora Fleming here!
We hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! Let us know what you’re up to in the comments. Follow us below to keep up with updates. Don’t forget to have a Posh day!