One of our favorite collections here at The Posh Pineapple is our assortment of Wet It Cloths. We often find customers standing in front of the spread picking up a cloth, examining it, and then asking what exactly do these do? The short answer is that they’re super absorbent cloths that you can use for anything! But there are so many more perks to these simple cloths that we had to share them in this week’s blog post!
Here’s why they’re so special!
- They last up to 6 months! Have you ever kept a sponge that long? We hope not! They’re made of high-quality cloth and watercolor based dyes, which means you can use them for a long time and bleaching agents won’t remove the cute pattern. No need to replace your dirty kitchen sponge every few weeks when you have one of these.
- They’re eco-friendly! Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, they’re 100% biodegradable.
- They’re super absorbent! They can absorb 15 times their own weight. No need to use paper towels to clean up spills anymore.
- They’re easy to clean! You can clean them in the microwave, dishwasher, washer machine, or by simply boiling in a pot of water.
- You can use them ANYWHERE! In the kitchen on your counter tops and dishes. In your bathrooms on the toilets and mirrors. Even on yourself as a wash cloth! Outside on your car, tools, and patio furniture. Seriously, anywhere!
- Last but not least, they’re super cute! We have a great selection here at The Posh Pineapple. Pineapples of course, bikes, flamingos, and more!
We hope you enjoyed this week’s blog post, thanks for following along! Have a Posh day!!